Browse Companies in Tennessee, United States

Facebook

2.1 (10,843 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I am complete login approval needed, you will not reopen my Facebook account please reopen my Facebook account"

Read All 41373 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,194 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"My card was charged and nothing ever came to my door worst service and unreachable customer service. I will never use Uber eats again, and if I dont receive a refund Ill be talking to a lawyer"

Read All 29115 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walmart

2.2 (4,883 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I thought I called Walmart directly. Had no idea I was calling a third party. How would yall know about my order. What a con!!"

Read All 11086 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My order is 009056**-**-101*****-*** was not delivered by the DoorDash driver Kareem A. October 16, 2021 at 8:15pm"

Read All 23089 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Every time that I had issue with this company,your call center needs LOTS of help. Disconnected because Spectrum offered same package,35 dollars less than ya'll,and also that includes two boxes. Have an awesome day. Thanks"

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2,386 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"Friday---October 7th water heater went out...put the claim through on October 8, 2021 find out that the part will not be available until November 16-December 16th. Rheem product! Who can wait that long for hot water? American..."

Read All 4051 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,169 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want to speak to a human about my bill as my account that I use to pay this utiility was compromised. I need to speak to a human to clear this up. I have tried EVERY number I can find."

Read All 5712 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,631 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I waited 2 hours for my pizza and nothing came but they charged my card and we are hungry. I'm a faithful customer but Def disappointed. My number is 210998****"

Read All 6696 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,152 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I went to Aspen Dental to have teeth pulled and get dentures. I paid for extra insurance and paid 2300 and change for the Thirteen extractions and immediate dentures. The day they pulled the teeth, I was given no information on..."

Read All 4434 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,476 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"I would like to thank Brandon and Irma at the Plano Lowes ( Preston Rd/Mapleshade Plano, TX) They were both extremely helpful getting me signed up for my military benefits discount and Brandon assisted me with my purchases. They..."

Read All 6920 reviews Customer Service