Browse Companies in Tennessee, United States

Facebook

1.8 (21,265 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My personal facebook where i have friends and family where most of the time according to my activity is not active, i barely open facebook, my account got hacked and some really disgusting uncensored pictures were uploaded..."

Read All 81792 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.6 (17,311 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Prabhat@***l my money has gone to another amazon id how will my money come please sir Help me CryCryCry please"

Read All 42565 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (19,784 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone has been ordering from your company using my bank detail money has been going out my bank twice i do not use you at all i have been in touch with my bank twice and they have sorted it out there side but told me to get in..."

Read All 39941 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (10,006 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I ordered a iPhone on on the 28 September
    Order number 17-0914*-***84
    User name cla-4309
    My seller is scamming me saying he as posted the item but as not hes just after the money please dont release the money that is on hold
    Hes even..."

Read All 25511 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (9,065 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I am so angry. I got way overcharged and Lyft has completely ignored me. This is an outrage!!! I want to contact my lawyer because this is ridiculous. I am being cheated out of my money! I hate this company! Its a scam and I will..."

Read All 25104 reviews Customer Service

DoorDash

1.8 (13,133 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I use this app a lot, I work 40+ hours, sometimes more, doing customer support remotely.
    The McDonalds in my small town sucks and they left out over half of my order. Customer support assisted me great! Resolution was 20$ refund an..."

Read All 25588 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (5,719 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"No my issue has not been resolved.
    I returned some items to the store on different dates starting with 9/1/22 that have never shown up on my credit card. These were items purchased in store mostly. There was 1 or 2 that 8 ordered b..."

Read All 12688 reviews Customer Service

Shein

4.2 (10,392 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I ordered clothes at Shein over R2900 and couldnt pay the customs as I didnt know there were such where we have to pay tax .So I would love to be refunded my money as I havent received my order ."

Read All 30376 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,480 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Dont call back - no way to call them directly
    Virtual chat is worthless
    Live chat is also worthless
    No 24 hour support"

Read All 6343 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,364 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.directv.com

"Paid biil last month for direct 69.44 this month 189.00 they added charges or wtf it should be 69.44 cause of no changes whatsoever"

Read All 13682 reviews Customer Service