Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Singapore, Singapore

Job Search and Employment

Koosh Employment Services

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.koosh.com.sg

"They took all my money and cheated me. Never gave me salary. Mrs Sue a biggest mastermind to cheat poor people. I dont knw how i explain what i suffered which made me in debt."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Mk Consultancy Services

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • mkmigration.com

"Don't waste your time and money. Go to reliable consultancy like Aims even they are expensive but they handle it professionally"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.manpower.com

"Worked 5 hours at 15 per hour on 05/03/2021 still haven't been paid
    Should have been paid on 05/09/2021"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Westrama

• Job Search and Employment

"I am ganesan 978905**** .westrama agent last month cheated me for singapore job not only me the company boss also .the name is rama lingam and albino number one worst agent in singapore pls all the public awareness this any..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

My Maids Station

• Job Search and Employment

"My Maid Station provide a very poor service. The staff He Guo Wei at June 2016 recommended a transferred maid to me and claimed that she is very good and highly recommended by her previous employer. At the end, we have found out t..."

Jobs In Dubai

2.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.jobsindubai.com

"He pissed of me get money
    Danny Carlos

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Intellect Minds

1.0 (1 review)
    • Job Search and Employment

"Intellect Mind is the worst Employment Agency in Singapore, they will never leave a chance to cheat you. It is always best for anybody to stay away from Intellect Minds. The best service they provide is cheating an individual.

I..."

Cartus

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.cartus.com

"I was assigned to Cartus as my company's relocation company. Have gone through three reps in 5 months. Horrible customer service by relocation consultants, takes multiple follow up to get a response. Consultant confessed to..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

3MS Manpower and Services

• www.3ms-agency.com

"Do not deal with this horrible maid agency!

They are very unprofessional! We sent back our maid because she was stealing from us. Instead of being considerate and helpful as we paid then $488 in agency fee they asked to not disclos..."