Browse Companies in Sharjah, Sharjah

Emirates Airlines

2.0 (80 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.emirates.com

"My scheduled flight was cancelled by the Emirates airline itself, I have been asking for a refund of ticket fee for over two wks and it still hasn't been positively responded to,, even though I stated how I am in an emergency..."

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Mc Visas

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.mcvisas.com

"I had this urge to migrate to Canada, and after checking all the online agents, I was convinced that this company looked genuine as they had these colorful flags and a impressive website ( I really fell for it ). I visited them..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LBC Express

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"Tracking number-181525****63
    Status: Shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with our official customer channels."

Read All 3200 reviews Customer Service

Gulftainer Company Limited

• www.gulftainer.com

"Never experienced such a dishonest company at the top. While many of the people at Gulftainer try to do a good job, there are a few like Peter Richards and Ramesh Shivakumaran that don't ever expect to fulfill their side of a cont..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Skycom Express

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • skycomex.com

"We booked a courier on 3rd November 2020 which carry an important document to CBSE, still the person didn't show up in spite of several reminders, Today 5th November 2020, and we raised a complaint regarding the same."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Right Way Shipping

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • rightwayshipping.org

"This company is scam! There is office no office in Sharjah, nether in India.
    The person behind this company is Ajoy Lopez, also introdusing himself as Robin and Brian.
    We use the service of this company in November 2017 and since th..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

1.9 (310 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.justanswer.com

"Just to be fair, a lot of consumers do not see value in expert's time and knowledge and don't want to realize that $5 trial fee is a loss leader to potentially bring a full paying customer on board. On the other hand,..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

ETS

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.ets.org

"I am pissed of. I bought the TOEFL preparation eBook but impossible to download. Anytime I contact they r customer service , they redirect me to an eBook that redirects mW back to the TOEFL customer. I had to buy the Pearson..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

Aramex

1.3 (435 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"I'm waiting for 1 month and still didn't get any information about my order,how long I have to wait ?"

Read All 752 reviews Customer Service

Whatclinic

2.0 (11 reviews)
    • Review Websites and Directories
    • www.whatclinic.com

"When negative review is given, it tilts out bad feedback claiming Defamation Act (DA). It mimics false marketing campaigners' modus operandi by spouting off reference to DA, falsely inferring that financial harm done to those..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service