Browse Companies in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Sharjah

Aramex

1.3 (435 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"I'm waiting for 1 month and still didn't get any information about my order,how long I have to wait ?"

Read All 752 reviews Customer Service

Emirates Airlines

2.0 (80 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.emirates.com

"My scheduled flight was cancelled by the Emirates airline itself, I have been asking for a refund of ticket fee for over two wks and it still hasn't been positively responded to,, even though I stated how I am in an emergency..."

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skycom Express

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • skycomex.com

"We booked a courier on 3rd November 2020 which carry an important document to CBSE, still the person didn't show up in spite of several reminders, Today 5th November 2020, and we raised a complaint regarding the same."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Mc Visas

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.mcvisas.com

"I had this urge to migrate to Canada, and after checking all the online agents, I was convinced that this company looked genuine as they had these colorful flags and a impressive website ( I really fell for it ). I visited them..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"Tracking number-181525****63
    Status: Shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with our official customer channels."

Read All 3200 reviews Customer Service

Gulftainer Company Limited

• www.gulftainer.com

"Never experienced such a dishonest company at the top. While many of the people at Gulftainer try to do a good job, there are a few like Peter Richards and Ramesh Shivakumaran that don't ever expect to fulfill their side of a cont..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Right Way Shipping

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • rightwayshipping.org

"This company is scam! There is office no office in Sharjah, nether in India.
    The person behind this company is Ajoy Lopez, also introdusing himself as Robin and Brian.
    We use the service of this company in November 2017 and since th..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,524 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Ordered 2 lg Pizzas, 2 Large orders of fried bone-in wings and a 1 litre Pepsi totaling $54.96 plus tax
    Received the 2 Pizzas and 2 orders of lemon fries.
    Called the store and was on hold for 30min. Hung up and after calling several..."

Read All 6518 reviews Customer Service

Lulu Hypermarket

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"LULU ONLINE IN UAE -----
    NO CUSTOMER SERVICE UPDATE. NO EMAIL REPLY. DELAYED DELIVERY IN DUBAI.
    I WILL NEVER BUY FROM LULU AGAIN. YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE YOUR TIME WAITING.
    VERY DISAPPOINTING ONLINE AND DELIVERY SERVICE.
    THE WORST STOR..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1,535 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"Three nights in a row no pot pies and we purchased coupons to help a charity! So far we have not been able to get one locally! Coupons end tomorrow so the best we can hope for is a chance to get one tomorrow and throw the entire..."

Read All 2624 reviews Customer Service