Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Shah Alam, Selangor

Auctions and Marketplaces

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (2887 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Received email check in lazada everyday , contact customer service not use system always answer me different of my questions , try to call also system reply no chance talk to customer service, until now don't have any response n..."

Read All 6853 reviews Customer Service

Shopee Malaysia

2.0 (332 reviews)
    • shopee.com.my

"My account has been suspended because it says that I has use the welcome package voucher more than once. I admit my mistake, but I literally just use any voucher that is available in the section. The system make.the voucher availa..."

Read All 849 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ezbuy Malaysia

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • ezbuy.my

"The products that Ive purchased are not deliver to me yet after the due date , and also the delivery status in the app is not being update ! Please help me assist with this , thanks ."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Group

1.8 (88 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com

"Bullshitcheap items like RM 0.10 can deliver faster ***
    Expensive and important items more than RM 100 take 1 year *** *** Fuck..... My time one minute equal to one year..... I will make your business down, WATCH OUT!"

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Singapore

1.9 (231 reviews)
    • www.lazada.sg

"Re Order no. 433297****5867
    Called your office yesterday and was informed that you will email us details for the service centre etc..
    Please expedite the case as I need the mobile to do my work urgently. Thank you
    Best Regards
    KL Lim"

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Ezbuy

1.5 (101 reviews)
    • ezbuy.com

"Customer service officer(CSO) gave an option to refund the order due to a long lead time(~1 month) - after confirming with the CSO to cancel the order, I made a similar purchase with another seller on the site.
    1 week later, the CS..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

DealDash

3.3 (140 reviews)
    • www.dealdash.com

"Joined DealDash family not to long ago and I can say its life changing. So many awesome products, affordable deal, and the rush you get bidding. I have gotten some awesome deals and plan on winning many more items."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service