Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1650 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Have yet to get what I ordered at the shaw store in Fresno. Appears to be a training issue. This was curbside and pick up."

Read All 2666 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service

Buca Di Beppo

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • www.bucadibeppo.com

"Ordertruib 91447****
    Online order was misallocated.
    Spoke to the delivery person
    Who then got the "to go" person
    Who said I cant help with payments on online orders
    I asked, but who can
    She got her manager, Mario Gomez who said to call..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (346 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"Sunday 20 2021 my Son and Wife came from California to visit for father's day, he decided to order Olive Garden curve side pick up ,we waited 45 minutes in car at the parking lot.
    When my Son went inside to see what was going on, t..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (395 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"I returned some food today because it was tough I spoke to the manager at the Lithonia Georgia location she asked me why was I bringing back the shrimp in the mashed potatoes. I told her I want it all my food fresh at the same..."

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (459 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Calling in an order at the Brooklyn, Ohio location is almost an impossible task, the waiting time is super ridiculous, then someone will answer just to put you back on hold for another 20/30 minutes. This is unacceptable and need..."

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.4 (576 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"We had terrible service when we arrived to pick up our online order. We were told to wait for about 10 minutes, but we waited about half an hour outside, then when we received our order we were missing two burgers. They then..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Smokey Bones

2.1 (187 reviews)
    • www.smokeybones.com

"We visited your establishment in Tyngsboro MA yesterday around 6PM for our anniversary. We were seated right away there was no waiting which was good. After being seated we sat at our table for about half an hour with no waitress..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service