Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Service Centers and Repairs

Pep Boys

1.8 (444 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"I have come to Pep boys (Steven's Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA) on Sunday, 6/13 to check the issue of starting problems with my car. I have bought a new Battery from Pep boys in June 2019 with a 3 years warranty. Since I have started..."

Read All 1450 reviews Customer Service

National Tire and Battery

1.6 (132 reviews)
    • www.ntb.com

"Customer support responded promptly The NTB store replaced the tires of agreed make at agreed price."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Midas

1.6 (470 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Florida st petersburg location. Read Yelp and google reviews. I will continue weekly. I was severely mistreated at 34th street north location. 7 DAYS in a row."

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Though warranty supposed to cover 18000 miles they say out of warranty since warranty time frame elapsed . What kind of pad and rotors last only 3k miles. Makes you wonder what was used if any"

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service

Mr Tire

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • www.mrtire.com

"I brought my truck in (running fine) for an exhaust leak. Four days and $844 later, I pick it up and it breaks down a mile down the road.
    I paid to have it towed back to them and they tell me they dont know whats wrong with it. Tak..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Great Lakes Warranty

• Service Centers and Repairs

"Purchased an 03 Ford Focus at Henderson Hyundai on July 6, 2010.
    Is now in shop at Friendly Ford. Hyundai did not know what was wrong, they had it towed to Friendly Ford of Henderson, Nevada. Ford says it is the timing belt and it..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.3 (521 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"I was trespassed, threatened at gun point, and my car towed because my battery was dead from my light being on while I counted change for gas. I filed a lawsuit against a security company and now they harass me every chance they..."

Read All 879 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"The windsheild was suposely fixed. The windshield still leaks water inside the car. They had suposely was fixed the windshield. But the windshield still leaks water inside the car."

Read All 1049 reviews Customer Service

Penn Warranty Corporation

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.pennwarrantycorp.com

"The engine block was leaking water into the oil. Penn insisted on a tear down that cost $700.00.The mechanic told them to send a adjuster and he could show him where the problem was.Using a boorascop ,but they refused so we did a..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service