Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shop LC

3.0 (108 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"I am half pleased with some of my purchases but some I am very disappointed about. Mainly some of the sterling silver I have purchased. It oxidizes very quickly, like within a month of buying it. I have cleaned it correctly but..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I was trying to return something at one of your locations and they told me because it was past 30 days and I did not buy it at that location they would not return it, on top of that they did not want to let me in without a mask,..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"Was not the right number They would not give me the number they did not know what I was talking about they did not have your guys his number"

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service