Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (757 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I am not unhappy with the product I received. I am dismayed because my credit card was being charged a $14.95 monthly fee. When I called to inquire, I was told this was a monthly membership fee and that when I first ordered, I..."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"I went to the piercing pagoda in Mayfair mall. I bought a nose stud which ended up not fitting for me, and it was very dainty. Furthermore, I went the next day to get a refund and multiple associates told me that they cannot do..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shop LC

2.9 (116 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"I love Shop LC but, I literally can't stand Tony! He is so rude to all the other host!!! And, when he does that whispering cramp? He sounds like a complete *** Everytime he comes on I have to turn it!!! Ya gotta think.....
    If I'm n..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (374 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought a beautiful Le Vian Chocolate Diamond engagement ring from a friend whose engagement did not work out. The retail price of this ring was over $3K. I brought it in to the Kay Jewelers location at 644 Friendly Center Rd, Un..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (539 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"we placed an order through their site, which we got confirmation through email. there was no update for days, and when we reached out through chat, they told that don't process order via paypal, and are in process of communicating..."

Read All 905 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (282 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"I want to return the item I purchased to my surprise the necklace I purchased it turned black the necklace and the charm I just send a picture of the item so want My money back I was excited about the necklace but I never had..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service