Browse Insurance Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Insurance

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"Nobody answers please I need to talk to someone"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"Have you received my payment to pay through May? It was mailed Feb 5, 2021.!!!! That is totally unacceptable and very poor customer service!!! Beware of what is happening!!!
    I discovered that I had mailed my payments to the address..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (991 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"My exgirlfriend used my bank card to pay on her phone she stole my number and I want my money back and her in jail I have a police report number"

Read All 1776 reviews Customer Service

American Income Life

3.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"We pay this company $192.00 a month. My husbands surgery was 01/11/21 he had a mass removed from his brain ( was binyn ). He has recovered and is finally back to work, but they still haven't processed his claim, it's still..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Aflac

1.8 (198 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"I used to love Aflac, quick review of claims from a relatively easy to navigate website. Since mid-May, they redesigned a 'duck' website which crashes and asks for the same documentation for claims. And, ongoing claims can take up..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Aetna

1.4 (155 reviews)
    • www.aetna.com

"They canceled my wife's and my supplemental plans by mistake and will not (they say they "cannot" reinstate them"

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (398 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"Good afternoon,
    I requested a call to replace my card and so far no one has contacted me.can someone call me Marcela 347859****"

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

Omni Insurance Group

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • omni-insurance.com

"Your client is involved in a car accident with me Elisandro Miranda Rivas he give me this number Antonio's N Papadimitriou policy 851****"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Four months after policy initiation and payment, policy was cancelled due to refusal to allow UN-bonded unlicensed 3rd party to enter INSIDE of house and take pictures given no mention before policy was issued or being not..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service