Browse Household Services Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Household Services

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"I have a Kenmore Elite that is an LG.
    It's a 2017 french door 30cu ft. (Biggest market had at time Original tag $3600 I bought on sale)
    fridge broke July 26, 2020 and it's not repairable. 4/4/21 and it's still sitting in my kitchen..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I have been unable to get a service technician out to fix my fridge which is covered under my Sears Protection Plan. The first technician wouldn't even come diagnose it until they ordered the parts they "thought" they might need (..."

Read All 2125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Home Shield

1.4 (2133 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"Do not waste your money or your time. They are THE WORST, absolutely the WORST WORST WORST. I could never in words describe how bad my experiences with them have been. Long story short, I have been without an oven since November 2..."

Read All 3725 reviews Customer Service

Servicemaster

1.5 (77 reviews)
    • servicemaster.com

"They would not listen to anything my adjuster, or I said. They were doing what benefited Service Master the most that would have included astronomical storage fees.
    I asked over 10 times at least the cost for transportation, cleani..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Quick Kleen Home Services

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.quick-kleen.com

"We were told they would match the groupon which was $59.00. We were also told they would call 30 minutes prior to arrival. They called 10 minutes prior and the man very rudely said he wouldn't wait. We were charged additional..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

2 10 Home Buyers Warranty

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • www.2-10.com

"2-10 is a joke and not a good joke. where to begin... I called for them to work on my central heating that seemingly went out in the worst possible time.
    Day 1 (Friday) (4 calls and a little over 2 hours)
    1. My account had all the w..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"I have an aftermarket warranty on my 2006 Buick Lucerne and made a claim because my alternator gave out. This would have been an easy enough fix for me however since I had the warranty with a $100 deductible and free towing, I..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Ventilation Purification

1.1 (1 review)
    • Household Services

"The purpose of this review is to warn others to stay away from this company. This company does five things that are horrible. 1) They overcharge. 2) They are a bait and switch company. 3) They have a history of not showing up on t..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Select Home Warranty

2.5 (283 reviews)
    • www.selecthomewarranty.com

"All of the customers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service