Browse Food Stores Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Food Stores

Giant Eagle

2.3 (180 reviews)
    • www.gianteagle.com

"I purchased a Best Buy gift card. Someone switched out the plastic cards within the package. When the card was activated, it actually activated the card switched out. My card had $0 on it, the thefts card had $400. Neither Giant..."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

3.0 (550 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"Insta cart delivered an entire order that is wrong and my family would not use most of these items and I dont know what to do with I wanted to see about returning because they will go
    To waste at my house"

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GetGo

2.4 (49 reviews)
    • www.getgocafe.com

"My daughter went to go get ice, the cashier was the only one in the store but refused to open the ice bin or even give her the key to open and return the key. She said my daughter didn't look honest enough. I called the store and..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Save A Lot

2.8 (617 reviews)
    • save-a-lot.com

"Clearwater/ Largo Rd. and West Bay in Largo Florida. Horrible customer service. Employees lied about who the store manager was. Cashier crying at the register grasping her chest saying she could hardly breathe. Asked if she had..."

Read All 1039 reviews Customer Service

Kuhns Quality Foods

3.5 (1 review)
    • www.kuhnsmarket.com

"I was pulled in your parkinglot at roughly 7 am and before i got out of my car a white work van with JME written on the ladders above came flying in the parking lot and almost took my door off. I sat back down in my car and shut..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Wegmans

2.6 (159 reviews)
    • www.wegmans.com

"Sighing when asked if they have a particular item.
    Employees gossiping in aisles and standing in front of item you need and when you say "excuse me" they move about an inch.
    Asked employee if I could get through when the cart she wa..."

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"After buying gift card,I cannot print it out I have talked with customer service twice in the last two days but to no avail"

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service