Browse Dealers Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Century Three KIA

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • Dealers

"Review for the service department. Are negative stars a possibility? Please, do yourself a favor and drive out of your way to go to a different Kia dealership or a local mechanic if your warranty is up.
    Short version: While “repair..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lw Automotive

3.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.lwautomotive.com

"Purchased vehicle from lw auto ,very professional,bunch of guys, Delt with Jeff,He came through for us, I'll rate them Six stars, I will return fir another vehicle, if need to Daniel r. Lechok add photo don't need to add photo..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Cochran Auto Sales

4.0 (1 review)
    • Dealers

"I purchased a new Kia, 2018 and my dashboard is rattling, it sounds like I am in a tin can. I was told by my salesman that the service is great. When you call to schedule an appointment at Cochran Auto Sales, you go to a call..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"Ive had my car in the shop for a week they did nothing to it but erase the codes!!!!!! I need this issue resolved now!!"

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service

Used Car World Of Saw Mill Run

• www.usedcarworldpa.com

"Like electrical tape holding a coil in your engine?? Neither did I, but that's what was sold to me. A cadillac SRX with two cracked engine coils, a reset computer in dash screen (detects problems in the car, so it could be..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Kenny Ross Ford

4.0 (1 review)
    • www.kennyrossford.com

"A simple adage, buyer beware, promises made but not kept. .Morality maybe in this case can be measured by the amount of money involved. So much for the introduction, went pick-up shopping about four months ago, thought I found a..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Car Sales

2.2 (143 reviews)
    • www.enterprisecarsales.com

"I was horrified. I contacted Capitol One who financed the jeep and told them that I refuse to pay for this vehicle unless they repair broken seat frame."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Wright Nissan

• www.wrightnissanpa.com

"I just recently purchased a 2006 nissan 350z which I love tremendously but i have not even had the car a week and the clearcoat off the wheels is peeling away and they look really bad...

I have gotten 3 estimates and they range fr..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service