Browse Auto Parts and Accessories Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Auto Parts and Accessories

RockAuto

2.5 (2469 reviews)
    • www.rockauto.com

"Kept sending me incorrect caliper for my Dodge Charger. Ended giving up after they kept hitting me up for restocking fees three times that weren't my fault. Rock Auto has no customer service so you are out of luck."

Read All 5417 reviews Customer Service

PartsGeek

2.1 (922 reviews)
    • www.partsgeek.com

"Sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent back sent cack"

Read All 2092 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Goodyear

1.8 (89 reviews)
    • www.goodyear.com

"I have been attempting to get my rebate for 4 new tires since feb 2021. I have received excuse after excuse. I filed a complaint with the BBB today maybe they can help. Also many other people have had the same problem after..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Napa Auto Parts

1.8 (220 reviews)
    • www.napaonline.com

"Your customer service guy dont listen to what people are telling him. Complete idiot switches you to a store when that not what you just told him. Switch me to a store in California I live in Georgia."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Seal Skin Covers

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.sealskincovers.com

"I was sent the wrong cover for my boat, the wrong cover for my outboard, and they refuse to take care of the issue. I ordered this before leaving on my vacation. Now they refuse to send the correct product in time for me to use..."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service

ProTuningLab

1.5 (162 reviews)
    • www.protuninglab.com

"Ordered pickup truck fender flares that are not what I was expecting in texture of the plastic and height. After emailing with a ProTuningLab customer service representative back and forth I respectfully and professionally..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Advance Auto Parts

2.0 (625 reviews)
    • www.advanceautoparts.com

"I had ordered a just brought a for my 89 Oldsmobile 98 pulley, and it was too big. For my vehicle, and now I am without a vehicle. They guy did didn't even know how to look for it he was completely clueless the leats he can do is..."

Read All 1170 reviews Customer Service

Weathertech

2.0 (365 reviews)
    • www.weathertech.com

"Loss or misplaced the larger sized cups that would fit new car cup holder. Original car was 2012 Toyota Scion XB now 2017 Toyota Rav 4 Limited. Need replacement of cup set for my done cup holder."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Shine Armor

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.shinearmor.com

"Bought advertised product at $19.99.
    After confirming my purchase, the bill indicated extra charges in the amount of 1/2 the original price. A web service fee of $1.00 and a charge notated as SARMR19FEE.
    I guess they figure no one w..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Quality Auto Parts

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.qualityautoparts.com

"the deal is set. We come to a price. I give Sydney my card number, and after a long wait, sydney comes back on the phone and said ;ok so with shipping that comes to;.... an extra $ 300.00...what a freekin SNAKE. hay sidney,, drop..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service