Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

McDonalds

2.1 (2,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Employee did not answer the head said after I said hello twice and I drove back around to go to the other speaker and the employee blamed it on the other one with headset. After I got food at the second window the employees was..."

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1,654 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.grubhub.com

"I am still waiting for you guys to approve my application so I can start doing deliveries. It has been a few weeks. Can someone please contact me to discuss this? My background was already completed. You can reach me at..."

Read All 2633 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aarons

2.6 (909 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.aarons.com

"At the location in San Marco Texas next to the walmart off highway 183
    Whom ever was on the phone between 1:00pm and 1:10pm was extremely rude to my wife i dont appreciate the attitude she gave was unprofessional and she should not..."

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

Megabus

2.1 (1,284 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"I'm calling to see if I left my keys on Megabus when travel on the bus if I someone could reach out to me I would appreciate it Sharon Sands"

Read All 2997 reviews Customer Service

Direct Energy

2.4 (276 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.directenergy.com

"Hi,
    I was a loyal customer of Direct Energy for approximately 13 years or more for my current location. I always paid my account on time. I was on the budgeted plan until JULY 2021, when I received notice via my bill that this amou..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"My local Steak n Shake in Jackson, Michigan claimed they were going to "put in for my refund" for my order that they cancelled. I never received the refund, so they basically ripped me off for $14.00."

Read All 3735 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,073 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"Its going on 3 months since I placed an order which is ridiculous! I will never use your app ever again. It was placed in August and I was told it will be shipped in November. November!!! Are you kidding me? Like I said, I will..."

Read All 3238 reviews Customer Service

National Tire and Battery

1.6 (141 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.ntb.com

"If don't go to national tire and battery they are dishonest Bellbrook national tire and battery put 4 new tires on my vehicle and the tire changer put dents on all 4 rims, the Managers, And district manager deny that it was done..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,612 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"I ordered from store at 30336 9 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan. Texted me when my order was ready so I drove over for contactless pickup. I waited over 30 minutes for my order to be brought out to my car. I went into the..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,119 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Want to speak with a customer service person about billing there was a banking error that is being corrected by a card company that over charged my account and I am asking for grace period to clear the matter so that the funds..."

Read All 2841 reviews Customer Service