Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Target

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"Check my balance. Ive been going over my y
    Limit and I need to get an increase to $2000
    I request this increase as soon as possible"

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (180 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"Part of Sears Home Repair, or "sister" company I was told. When you call Sears you get this company. They schedule appointments. This company has a business practice that is misleading - no matter who you talk to they cannot tell..."

Read All 1345 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,629 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I just want my points back please so I can you use them now. I ordered for my uncle then I wanted to order pizza for myself at my address but it went to me uncle"

Read All 6697 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,246 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"It so hard to get in contact with somebody its sad I will never order from here again shop anywhere but here its been 2 days and I still havent heard from them"

Read All 11607 reviews Customer Service

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (437 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"Made a drop off appt for 10:15 am, I was told it would be a couple of hours, no problem. I called after 3 hours and the pet had not been looked at and I was told, it could be another 2-2 1/2 hours. I went and picked my dog up..."

Read All 1790 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (596 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"The supervisor at the Preston highway location is refusing to give me a way to contact a corporate supervisor in regards to my delivery it is beyond delays now I have been lied to repeatedly and laughed at and disrespected they..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1,126 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I scheduled an appointment for repair of Kenmore washer (3 week wait) which is okay. They tell you the technician will be there between 8am and 5pm. I received a phone at 10:30 that the technician truck had broken down, and they..."

Read All 2182 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,722 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"The tank has 3 Vent holes Or return holes I installed the tank in my 70 Monte Carlo Took it to the gas station And the gear started pomping out through the Van holes I need to speak to someone about this explanation point!!!"

Read All 5985 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,681 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"My wife and her girl friend went to our local Panera Bread for lunch last week.They ordered 1 whole Turkey BLT,which they shared.Their bill was $18. They questioned the bill as theyve eaten there many times for much less. I went..."

Read All 2715 reviews Customer Service

Med Express

1.6 (132 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.medexpress.com

"Who in the *** came up with the idea of having people come there at 8:00 am then call Med Express and wait in your car for them to call you. Everybody is calling at the same time. How stuiped can you be to make up that horrible..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service