Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Davison Inventions

4.5 (113 reviews)
    • Professional Services
    • www.davison.com

"I been dealing with Daniel. He has been so patient and understanding. I just can't wait to see my invention. I just hope that it will be purchased. This whole experience has been exciting. This is all new to me. I just want to..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (551 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lafitness.com

"literally didnt even answer bruh it wasnt even 2 I CANT EVEN WRITE A REVIEW LIKE YALL CANT ACCEPT ANYTHING HUH"

Read All 1836 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.4 (2,158 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Told me package was out for delivery for two weeks when really it was lost and didnt say anything to me in the mean time Im looking for my package for two weeks"

Read All 6160 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.pnc.com

"Well, not smooth what so ever.
    They are very picky and I can't get my money deposited on my business like I used to... So far it takes 3 or 4 days for what use to next day deposit.
    What are they doing with my money?"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (902 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bobevans.com

"MiddleBelt and Schoolcraft, Livonia, MI
    This afternoon I ordered a quart of chicken noodle soup to go, even brought my own canning jar and bag... When I got home I put it in the fridge with plans to heat it up for dinner. The first..."

Read All 1773 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,557 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"RE: Order number 112128****032
    We purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator and over -the- range Whirlpool Microwave from our Bel Air, MD., Best Buy, on 10-11-21. The refrigerator Delivery /Installation was successfully done last Friday (..."

Read All 4114 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (2,317 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"1-3pm appt it 423pm no show no show lied said they came never came then cant schedule for another 5 days come on"

Read All 4141 reviews Customer Service

Waldron Electric

1.4 (29 reviews)
    • Utility
    • waldronservices.com

"Terrible people. They laugh all the way to the bank. Charged 5000 dollars for a hard reset. 10 min work. Had to do a diagnostic test fire 3600. Any reputable election would not have to do that"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,770 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Why do you change the price why was I charged a totally different price like $40 more for the second ride for the same distance that the first ride cost me $23 charge me 68 and before that you sent two cars to my location and..."

Read All 13296 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"I had a confirmed appointment via email in Hiram Ga. when I arrived they stated needed to cancel due to not enough workers. Why have or use web appointments if it is not accurate. I drive 30 min and left work early."

Read All 1458 reviews Customer Service