Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Giant Eagle

2.3 (184 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.gianteagle.com

"We go senior hours, and enjoy most of the store. The Cart people we find are rude and don't care about customers. They won't even move to the side so you can get through the isle, they just think about themselves and what they..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Katsur Dental And Orthodontics

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.katsurdental.com

"Closed for my appointment, never received a call even after I called the office 2x.The office staff never answers the phone and doesn't return phone calls. I had a tooth pulled in early Dec and I still don't have my partial, my..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (641 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"No i lost my job in sept my family has been helping me with payments. But i got a job at ups today, but i wont have a way to work now"

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I have explained this at least 19 times. I took the ride. After the ride was complete the gentleman pulled into the gas station and told me that he had to get gas to get back to Hartford. He asked me to take $50 out of the ATM..."

Read All 11334 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,466 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"new cooktop was broken and I need it by Monday. The krtchen sink was also broken AND of the 61 boxes of flooring were all broken but 5 boxes. .My son and sister are arriving tomorrow because my husband is dying and we have ro..."

Read All 6907 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,897 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"This is the worse shipping company ever, please be aware and avoid fedex. I paid for rush shipping and on the date is was suppose to be delivered they just changed the delivery date after I was charged. No one alerted me. Tried..."

Read All 6360 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Getting a human being to talk to using Google to get to Sears is absolutely impossible, it is ridiculous.
    Now, I have a reward card as identified above, trying to use it for making purchases is impossible. I have never used this ca..."

Read All 6885 reviews Customer Service

Davison Inventions

4.5 (113 reviews)
    • Professional Services
    • www.davison.com

"I been dealing with Daniel. He has been so patient and understanding. I just can't wait to see my invention. I just hope that it will be purchased. This whole experience has been exciting. This is all new to me. I just want to..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service