Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.3 (106 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"American Airline sent us from Cincinnati to Philly and could not get us to the connecting flight to catch a cruise. The cruise would be at an island for 2 days then at sea for 1 day. It would be day 5 before we could catch up to..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Alliance Security

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.alliancesecurity.com

". On the 877-742-**** its not a working number . On 877-272-**** its a insurance company for Medicare Alliance is not answering phone calls . Either busy all the time on 877-727-****. If no number works going to stop payment on..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allegheny County

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.county.allegheny.pa.us

"BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND YELLS THE N WORD OUT THE WINDOW OF HER DARK CAR SHE TURNS..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Allbobbleheads

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.allbobbleheads.com

"Hard to reach anyone for customer service. I ended up cancelling my order - not worth the hassle. Should you run into any delays or problems -which you will - customer service (1 person operation named Tammy) is beyond rude...."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Alfred Angelo

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.alfredangelo.com

"Before placing the order in January for my dress, I spoke with the seamstress about my ideas for it, her response was "oh yes, that will be easy, no big deal" so I ordered my Disney, $1500 dress with bustier and slip coming to a t..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Alcon Clear Care

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • clearcaresolution.myalcon.com

"I made a video on my experience here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZAUZotKyKU I had been using Clear Care for a while and I have been wearing contacts for years when my eyes got burned using Clear Care. I put the lenses in..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Albert Investments

1.3 (43 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • albert.com

"This company or app is not what I thought it was going to be because it doesn't want To close my account I would not recommend Albert to anyone"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

good morning
    TOY YARIS 90.00 KM VER HARD WORK
    1 radiator needing top-up every 2 days
    screen washer not working
    warning light on ref over heating
    after phone call it Athens Enterprise delay of over..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1,274 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.airydress.com

"I had to call customer service,,, there was no Mail,,, no confirmation They were polite and very helpful my problem was resolved Apparently my Mail was in the junk Mail folder"

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

AirClimber

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training
    • www.theairclimber.com

"Customer service is joke and very unhappy !"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service