Browse Companies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Gillece Services

3.1 (20 reviews)
    • Plumbing
    • www.gillece.com

"Paid 2000.00 for Jet/service.On 5/11/2020..the tech said the service would last for 5 years.but it's been 16 months and problem is back.I have called countless times the last 24 hours and they say I'm next on the list..well no use..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook I'd werelock not reopen I already submitted my Id proof but it is locked I want to reopen it."

Read All 37448 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

Levin Furniture

1.7 (242 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.levinfurniture.com

"Ive spent 14,000.00 On Levin furniture. It took months to have the furniture delivered and every piece of furniture was damaged and had to be returned. I had to wait again for my furniture. This past week they delivered the final..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Upmc

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.upmc.com

"Your customer wait time is absolutely ridiculous!! every time I try to all my Dr. there is at least a 15-30 min wait. When you screw up and don' t do what you are supposed to (for instance order blood work for an appt) who is..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Sheetz

2.6 (759 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.sheetz.com

"Took money out when I got gas and drained my account to do so when called said my bank did it seeing that I have done this numerous times and NEVER had this happen I call *** on their *** they took the money will NEVER buy..."

Read All 1356 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,045 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"I spent almost 2 hours on chat and phone. I was assured the additional 15.00 month charge would be removed. It wasn't. I just got notification that higher amount was charged to my debit card. Do I need to spend 2 more hours on..."

Read All 3048 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,466 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never received my order at all. I attempted to contact customer service but it says not available at this time and to contact the HELP section. The HELP section doesn't have an option of didn't receive my order."

Read All 27588 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,138 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I have been trying to actually call and talk with a customer service representative to no avail. I have been to an xfinity store and they were not able to help. The online did not help. I need a live person from there to help."

Read All 5654 reviews Customer Service