Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Universities, Colleges and Schools

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"Im tired of being lied to and robbed of my money! Im not learning anything while I sit around in a dead classroom! Frank Schoeneman pick up the phone and answer me! I'm calling your personal cell @ 570640**** I know you are..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Technical Institute

3.1 (86 reviews)
    • uti.edu

"Having to take out student loans to even attend this place and both subsidized and unsubsidized loans has maxed out my lifetime grant and loan eligibility to have financial aid for anything else."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I enrolled in the LPN-RN program several years ago. I paid on a monthly basis until the tuition was paid-in-full. Life interfered, as did my health, and I struggled to begin the program. I figured since the school prided itself..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Devry University

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.devry.edu

"I do not recommend DeVry to anyone. They are very uninformative, unprofessional, the teachers are awful, the advisors are horrible, the classroom settings are the worst I have ever been in; I can go on and on. DeVry will..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Clayton College

• www.clayton.edu

"I was in the dual program bachelor /master of natural health. Tuition was paid monthly a total of $5,000, however, I didn't finish and I was getting extensions. I didn't know they were closed until 3 days ago went to look..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"I was online and saw some very sad reviews of Ashworth from years ago and thought....IT'S TIME THEY GET A CURRENT REVIEW!"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"This institute lost my transcripts and then charged me to receive a copy without providing them. They've closed and are now refusing to take responsibility."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Self Publishing School

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • self-publishingschool.com

"This merchant uses a very specific way to stack everything in their favor. They use a pressured sales process via phone (i.e. if you sign up now, we will save you $X on price of membership). This is where you give credit card..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service