Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2096 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"not happy with this online service. had problems since day 1 always a problem never could log on for anything I need to do remotely *** at this service"

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2695 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"This item was to have been sent to me overnight. So far, it's been 4 weeks and nothing. In the package are a large flat screen TV and the cremated remains of a family member."

Read All 6096 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LaserShip

1.2 (1032 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"I have list two packages before because of your bad services. You claimed that you delivered my packages and there was nothing on the building cameras.
    Unfortunately i have a package now, I want to pick it up myself, Im waiting on..."

Read All 1765 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (74 reviews)
    • e-zpassiag.com

"I can never get in to my account and I put in all the right Credentials but it tells me I'm wrong and then my account number I have it wrote down and it tells me I'm wrong wtf"

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"A package that show it was deliver on 6/11and is not deliver at 115 2* ***st ozone park ny 11420. can some pls get back to me em"

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (269 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"I was called by Lowes on Thursday night June 3rd that my gas oven would be delivered on Friday I would get a call in the morning with a time, I received a computer message that my delivery would be between 11-3 pm and the driver..."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

Newgistics

1.1 (478 reviews)
    • newgistics.com

"I ordered some items on 05/07 from another horrible company (That Daily Deal) in TN. I live in L.A. It took Pitney Bowes(Newgistics) almost 5 weeks to send it to their facility in California and give it to USPS who delivered it 2..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • werner.com

"Traveling on Florida I 95 south, two (2) different truck drivers came into our lane, we were in the right, outside lane. We are traveling in a 2007, 33 ft Fleetwood. The drivers of the trucks were traveling to fast to have good..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service