Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Boston Market

2.2 (449 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"Can't reach Boston Market Corp....mailbox is full plus no option to speak to anyone....this is how they care about customer's yet they want me to do a online survey on today's experience....are they kidding me...they can reach..."

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service

Saladworks

2.5 (66 reviews)
    • www.saladworks.com

"I was just at one of your locations in the fresh grocery at ceaderbrook. I stood in line for about 15 minutes and the two workers didn't ask me if i was ready to orded. I am a value customer and I feel that waa loor customer..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.3 (976 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"who in the world came up with a menu on a phone app. i dont have a smart phone. don't plan on getting one, the coulple next to my family left also. phone app is fine for ordering when you down the road, i want to sit down and orde..."

Read All 1592 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (399 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"Our family of our arrived at beloit Applebees just before four thirty on. We were seated right away. We had wait staff take drink order nothing hard on it. Lemonade and a beer and a glass of water. It arrived about a good twenty..."

Read All 980 reviews Customer Service

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (514 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"We went in and was seated. It took alittle to be waited on. I told my husband that they were having problems and we will only get the salad bar. It took awhile to get our drinks and silverware. We waited on ourselves. Then we did..."

Read All 916 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (880 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"Because I had a *** order that they could not fill properly for me this morning when I gave pacific instructions then the manager on 21st St. in Newark Ohio named Dennis proceed to make fun of me as he hung up and your other..."

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2230 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I called my store manager and she hasn't giving me information on how to get a new card so i can get my paychecks i haven't had my paychecks in over 3 months and when i call her she says she to busy to get to it"

Read All 3673 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (489 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"cold not full orderNOT FULL ORDER Cold food creaser salad consisted of lettus cheese croutons and some dressing will not ever orderfrom yhem again"

Read All 849 reviews Customer Service