Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"constantly have to take them in, because they are not working, they are not in the office half the time, went over today at 4:00 the place was locked up, event though it said they close at 5:00. The last time I went over to pick..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Life Alert

5.0 (236 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I live alone and having Life Alert is comforting and reassuring! I know when contacting Life Alert, assistance is minutes away. My balance is not always good – therefore I have fallen and when I do, I cannot get up without help...."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

PHONAK

2.2 (40 reviews)
    • www.phonak.com

"The hearing age are good. I am pissed that no one would answer the phone to help me with a problem. Why offer a phone number if no 1 answers"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

National Seating And Mobility

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.nsm-seating.com

"I got my PerMobil 300HD Power Wheelchair in Late July 2020 from NSM and have had nothing but issues with the chair. I literally have a bag of parts that have fallen off the chair that NSM has refused to take care of.
    I have complai..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Eyewear Town

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • eyeweartown.com

"Been dealing with them by email and they can not get my order right and now they will not do it period. They also go under wwe.opticsfast.com And all there reviews and lies. Called company and lady there did not understand..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service