Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jewelry and Accessories

Mark And Graham

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.markandgraham.com

"Simply The worst. Each time Ive paid to have gifts wrapped they dont do it. The quality of merchandise is poor and the service is terrible. They dont make things right when they make errors and their error rate is higher than it..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Love And Pride

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • loveandpride.com

"This the 3rd time try to redeem points no response But this time it is for l &;;;;;;;amp; p shes butter wash which 1750 should be given to me and loss of $9 in the process
    It would be greatly appreciated that my last request da..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Invicta

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Disappointed with this watch band. Dressing for the day I picked up my watch model 19662 and the band literally fell apart. Unfortunately nothing is available at my local jewelers. And your service website shows $60 for the band a..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

IceClique Jewelry

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • iceclique.com

"I would like my order by July 14th if I could. So I'm willing to pay the extra money for it to come priority mail if it's not to late"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Harlem Bling

1.6 (8 reviews)
    • harlembling.com

"My name is Calvin Wolford. I ordered a man's Bracelet Order No. 06-07131-*****. I don't to have e-bay to resolve this. Can't we resolve this without e-bay. Please answer back."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

eWatches

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ewatches.com

"After accessing the e-watches website many times in the last few months, nothing has changed. Regardless of the catagories selected or the headings or links clicked on, no watches are ever displayed. I called the customer service..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Dreamland Jewelry

3.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.dreamlandjewelry.com

"The Company is Scam Artists.. I ordered 2 Items as a Birthday Present and suppose to get a free pair or earings and I find out the Scam Company charged Me for the same earings that were suppose to be free. I had to get My Bank..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

DragonWeave Jewelry

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.dragonweave.com

"I had the unfortunate experience of working briefly for this company. It's a small business run out of some lady's basement. The woman run's it along with an assistant. Her husband is an irritating distraction. He was rude. He..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Certified Watch Store

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.certifiedwatchstore.com

"Horrible store. Will never buy anything from that website and from those New York Mafias. Save yourself too much MAJOR headache and life term of troubles. They're NOT legit. Scary and disgusting website. They'd be reported to..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service