Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Jewelry and Accessories

Voski Jewelers

• voskijewelers.com

"Voski jewelers of springfield and milmont park pa are making huge profits by paying money to the youth of the area for items that were obviously stolen. My son unloaded large amounts of family heirlooms, jewelery and coins and..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Vintage Julz

1.0 (1 review)
    • vintagejulz.com

"I am writing this complaint regarding the inconvenience, lies and threat I experienced while dealing with this company. I was told week after week for 1 month that my glasses would be ready. There was never a time where I..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Trendy Co

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • totaltrendyco.com

"I bought 2 personalized name necklaces back on December 1st 2018 and never received them, i’ve Emailed them but no answer this company is a scam don’t buy anything from them"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

The Phoenix Gold

• Jewelry and Accessories

"Never delivered product, never answered emals. Dissapointed that others had same experience. Will do all I can to find these people, but unsure where to start. Police report to follow. Calling my lawyers. Will update if I..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Tacori

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.tacori.com

"no crunch wrap. Cold food. Cold chulupas cold tacos. Cold potatoes. I asked for fresh food. Got cold food and no answer at restaurant"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

South Hill Designs

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.southhilldesigns.com

"I bought a "scrapbook" charm and LOVE IT! Sorry to hear they have gone under. Origami Owl is better quality, I believe, and I've never had a problem. "

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Premier Designs

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • premierdesigns.com

"Hello,
    Please inform the status of my repair/exchange items. Was received at the Company on DEC. 22, 2020
    Thank You!
    Monica DeSpain
    865-850-****"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Paramount Wire

• www.parawire.com

"I have waited two weeks for wire from Paramount Wire. I never received the email with the UPS tracking number. If it takes an unusually long time for delivery they could at least have sent a post card or email telling me this. I..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service