Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jewelry and Accessories

Quay Australia

2.5 (42 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"I Im very pissed off cuz the glasses should have never been on the website if they where out of stock or it should have said sold out but it didnt I paid for them never received them or my money back"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED THE COMPANY REPEATEDLY OVER THE LAST DECADE REQUESTING A REFUND. I GOT THROUGH TO A WOMAN AND SHE AGREED TO SEND ME A VOUCHER, BUT THEY REFUSED TO HONOR IT AS VALID. THEY HAVE REFERRED THIS UPSTAIRS...."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Movado

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.intl.movado.com

"I purchased a new watch and the band is too small for my wrist. They told me to call Mavado and get a new watch band for my watch."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (353 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Two terrible experiences in row, thought the first one was unfortunate situation and purchase second time, still waiting for weeks...Never again"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Janvier Jewelers

2.3 (1 review)
    • www.janvierjewelers.com

"I went into the store today to sell some gold. The manager on duty did not even look at what I had and then accused me of being related to someone Ive never even heard of. HIm and the lady proceeded to give me all of this..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Burberry

2.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.burberry.com

"I bought a vintage shoes in feb 2021 and i hardly wore it for 4-5 times and the upper part connected with the sole came off due to poor pasting when i contacted the customer care they told me to share the pictures of the product w..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service