Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I was trying to return something at one of your locations and they told me because it was past 30 days and I did not buy it at that location they would not return it, on top of that they did not want to let me in without a mask,..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"My item was supposed to arrive on May 5th and still have not got it. It was my Mother's Day gift. So I don't want it anymore. I need my money back!"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Ray Ban

1.9 (148 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"Today is June 18th and I placed my order on June 5th. I didn't receive any updates on my order yet.. They don't even respond to my email"

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

PrimeStyle

5.0 (70 reviews)
    • www.primestyle.com

"Unauthorized transaction of $25.oo from prime video."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"Was not the right number They would not give me the number they did not know what I was talking about they did not have your guys his number"

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service