Browse Household Essentials Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Household Essentials

Zerowater

2.3 (398 reviews)
    • www.zerowater.com

"The filter does not last me more than 2 weeks. This product is too expensive to use with the purchase of new filters so often. I am very dissapointed with this product!"

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Gain Detergent

2.8 (108 reviews)
    • ilovegain.com

"My husband bought gain powered detergent. I washed my clothes in gain. When I wore those clothes? I broke out on hives all over my body in all my clothes that I had washed in gain detergent. I want to know what the ingredients..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tide

2.1 (275 reviews)
    • www.tide.com

"I bought the largest tub of tide paid 29.00 for and it stunk like fish. Can I please get a refund for the product. I had too throw it all away with some of my clothes and it had like a liquid of some kind of black *** on the top..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service

Members Mark

2.8 (123 reviews)
    • Household Essentials

"I purchased a oven roasted turkey breast lunch meat one week ago and I went to go make a sandwich today and pulled back a piece of meat to find a dime in the bottom of the package all rusted up and now I'm very concerned for my..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Glad

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.glad.com

"This is the second box I bought and it will not unroll. I like the product it is just getting it out of the box that is the pain. I will not buy anymore"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Charmin

1.9 (211 reviews)
    • www.charmin.com

"Your ads are annoying. I would never buy your product because or your ads. Stop them if you want sales.I will never buy Charmin even though I like it. When your ad comes on I change my channel. Shoot those offensive *** wiggling..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

Procter And Gamble

2.0 (75 reviews)
    • www.pg.com

"I asked for A product I can no longer find. I was given A link that asked for my credit card info. How does that help me?? I am not given cc info just to find and answer ."

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service

Kimberly Clark

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.kimberly-clark.com

"Julie was very helpful. Because of Covid I was not able to use the manufacturers coupons before the expiration date. The coupons were originally sent because of a six inch long piece of wood going through multiple rolls of toilet..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

IllumiBowl

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • illumibowl.com

"I ordered the new Illini bowl with uv light on 6/5/21 & it hasnt shipped yet. Please let me know when it will ship & when it will be here!
    Julia Hinkle
    julieh728@***.com
    (254) 410-****"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Duracell

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.duracell.com

"Dear Sirs,
    We are Durgam Gida well reputed impoter & trader in food & beverage industry and Located in Turkey & Syria.
    We have 7 branches in Turkey & 5 branches in the Northern Syrian part.
    We own the franchise of man..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service