Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (574 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"This place is a joke. It is understaffed standing only for well over 2 hours. No chairs. Not equipped for disabled. They try to get You refer people for a 150$ referral fee and the they don't pay you when you ask staff they tell..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Livengrin Foundation

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.livengrin.org

"I was in a accident at work im 60 i was 50 to 53 when i was there. 1st time i got cold feet left after 5 days went back 2 more times only to stay for detox again im a life time addic never herion or these new drugs exticey exc...."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Quest Diagnostics

1.8 (364 reviews)
    • www.questdiagnostics.com

"On June 11, 2021, I went to the office located at 12709 Toepperwein Live Oak, TX. I had and appointment at 245 PM. I was told that the Dr. have not send the paperwork to them. I was going to call my daughter to find out the Dr nam..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Bosley

1.8 (91 reviews)
    • www.bosley.com

"My hair is dry as straw The stuff is crap What more do you need Oh yes and it changed the color from blonde to white"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Med Express

1.6 (128 reviews)
    • www.medexpress.com

"Was told since I was miss diagnosed my money would be refunded, 2 weeks later not another word. Complete sham."

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service

Minute Clinic

1.6 (514 reviews)
    • www.minuteclinic.com

"I had an appointment for 2 shots as I was leaving town in 2 weeks. I left work in a hurry; fought traffic; and found that Minute Clinic was CLOSED!! I received NO advanced notice and NO ONE knew where the nurse was or why the..."

Read All 785 reviews Customer Service

Everwhite

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.ever-white.co.uk

"We bought boards because the company claimed they would last ten times as long as other boards. Hence the high price. In less than a years cuts and scuffs led to huge chunks of the surface to peel off. Their warranty only covers..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

Vitas Healthcare

1.4 (75 reviews)
    • www.vitas.com

"DO NOT USE VITAS HEALTHCARE
    Our involvement with Vitas Healthcare was a total nightmare from start to finish for both my wife and myself. They were un-organized, un-prepared and everything had a time delay while they could find an..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Vistek Medical

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Our company has invested a lot of money only to find poor quality and a shortage of parts from a vendor we thought would be reliable, Vistek Medical in Ivyland PA. The hassles we went through just to get someone to address our..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service