Browse Food Stores Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Food Stores

Giant Eagle

2.3 (184 reviews)
    • www.gianteagle.com

"We go senior hours, and enjoy most of the store. The Cart people we find are rude and don't care about customers. They won't even move to the side so you can get through the isle, they just think about themselves and what they..."

Read All 332 reviews Customer Service

The Fresh Market

2.6 (68 reviews)
    • www.thefreshmarket.com

"I purchased several kinds of meats for a dinner party. To say the least the chicken kebabs were dry snd had a milky substance on them . The salmon was mushy and had no flavor , looked like it was frozen and thawed out. We had to t..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spice4high

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.spice4high.com

"I have recently made a purchase with this company and I got the money I haven't heard anything again from the still waiting on the package is there anyone that has actually receive the package or their refund ?"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Shaws

2.6 (199 reviews)
    • www.shaws.com

"A few years back, Shaw's did away with their loyalty program. About a year ago they brought it back as For U digital coupon. I used to use Shaw's more often than I do now. Now they play games with their sales, stating select items..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Sedanos

2.2 (63 reviews)
    • sedanos.com

"Ive been a loyal customer for so many years and since poor management decisions seing so many costumer fled to ALDI or FRESCO. New hires with no manners and knowledge and lack of training on how to treat clients. Saving salaries??..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Giant Food

2.4 (11 reviews)
    • giantfood.com

"Due to the holiday the check approval process was delayed. Issue was resolved. People who comment on other opinions should always show respect."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Food Lion

2.9 (145 reviews)
    • www.foodlion.com

"They never seem to have the meat product advertised on sale. The excuse is the truck didn't come in, or we ran out of the product the day of the special, come back later in the week some may come in. the store itself is very..."

Read All 324 reviews Customer Service
  • "During a storm, the Fine Fare Supermarket's unsecured dumpster rolled down and smashed into my car leaving significant damage on the front driver's side door and fender. Speaking face to face with the manager, I was told the..."

Read 1 review Customer Service