Browse Food Stores Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Food Stores

ACME Markets

2.4 (148 reviews)
    • www.acmemarkets.com

"The Isles are barely wide enough for two carts and you clutter them with more protruding products.
    The old system would ring and bag with one operation but now it becomes another process of paying then bagging usually yourself.
    Ill..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Wawa

2.5 (148 reviews)
    • www.wawa.com

"RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL CASHIER THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THIS EMPLOYEE.SHE ALLOWS THE CUSTOMERS TOO WAIT IN THE LINE UNTIL THERE IS AT LEAST 10 CONSUMERS IN LINE."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Save A Lot

2.8 (617 reviews)
    • save-a-lot.com

"Clearwater/ Largo Rd. and West Bay in Largo Florida. Horrible customer service. Employees lied about who the store manager was. Cashier crying at the register grasping her chest saying she could hardly breathe. Asked if she had..."

Read All 1039 reviews Customer Service

Giant Food Stores

2.6 (242 reviews)
    • giantfoodstores.com

"Raymonde is fantastic she goes above and beyond, always do helpful, cuts my deli meat to perfection, always make sure to tell her, she needs to know her friendly ways are why I continue to go to the deli while she is working. Good..."

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery

3.0 (550 reviews)
    • www.aldi.us

"Insta cart delivered an entire order that is wrong and my family would not use most of these items and I dont know what to do with I wanted to see about returning because they will go
    To waste at my house"

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (247 reviews)
    • www.royalfarms.com

"I put in a application to get a job at royal farms over 2 weeks ago and never heard back . My question is it the color of my skin?phone number 302775****"

Read All 505 reviews Customer Service

Wegmans

2.6 (159 reviews)
    • www.wegmans.com

"Sighing when asked if they have a particular item.
    Employees gossiping in aisles and standing in front of item you need and when you say "excuse me" they move about an inch.
    Asked employee if I could get through when the cart she wa..."

Read All 373 reviews Customer Service

Whole Foods Market

2.2 (139 reviews)
    • www.wholefoodsmarket.com

"stopthelockdown.net
    DO NOT SHOP WHERE YOU HAVE TO SHOW a jim Crow card. Even if the name is ok we are going forward!
    Protest as MLK did by WITHDRAWING YOUR DOLLARS. FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE CITIES N Rural Areas of usa. THAT PREVENTS..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (594 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"I cancelled one order because half of it was unable to fulfill. Next order many items not available with ridiculous substitutions offered. Walked in the store, all were on the shelf? Walmart it is going forward, where I rarely..."

Read All 1277 reviews Customer Service

Goya Foods

2.8 (78 reviews)
    • www.goya.com

"Your So called Coco Nutwater is so overly sugared that made me vomit. I cant wait to *** out the nasty Sugar and get rid of the processed Water in the Coco Nutwater."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service