Browse Games and Movies Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Games and Movies

Supercell

2.7 (547 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"I was trying to get my account back with a worker of Clash of Clans and I thought I was getting my account back after giving her my info, and she said I'm about to get your problem solved and now when I closed my app it said I..."

Read All 1259 reviews Customer Service

Pogo

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.pogo.com

"छट भम क एपसड कब आएग और क आए कब स आएग हम त परन एपसड कब आएग कमछट भम क परन एपसड कब आएग छट भम क परन एपसड करवएग छट भम क परन एपसड कब आएग भम क परन एपसड कब आएग छट भम टकरन क छट भम क परन एपसड छट भम छट भम छट भम छट भम"

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nintendo

2.3 (49 reviews)
    • www.nintendo.com

"thanks to your rancid stupidity of not having cloud saves i lost everything on pokemon shield over 100 level 100 pokemon 4 dozen shinies and over 540 hours of my time just all gone its and all for a dumbest reason possible cause..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Gamefly

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.gamefly.com

"Excellent delivery of lots of games on lots of platforms.No problems with disc,no problems,period!Try it"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Activision

1.6 (488 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"Wish for a refund an the account closed because I dont use the account or even know what it is so cancel and refund my money"

Read All 977 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (163 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"I have an idea not sure if you would be interested in it but I thought I give it a shot. It a twist to zombies dark aether story line"

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Neopets

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • www.neopets.com

"I was writing my guild members to tell them how I was doing and when I wrote the word infection I was blocked from using it. How is that a bad word or inappropriate word, I was referring to a medical illness, not trying to use..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Miniclip

2.0 (92 reviews)
    • www.miniclip.com

"Im banned and i just got this phone My father was playing and may have been the one band but he upgraded his phone and now Im trying to play and it says I cant"

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Kixeye

1.9 (163 reviews)
    • www.kixeye.com

"Every time I have tried to buy coins Xsollia has turned me down. I don't understand. I knew I had money in my bank."

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Kabam

2.1 (196 reviews)
    • www.kabam.com

"I am trying to play first person is worse and I dont see it on my game all I see is the crystals can you help me put it back in my game Sign in name slick 00007 can you help me with this"

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service