Browse Games and Movies Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4,376 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"My daughter one was in a lbgqt Group that I had no idea about because I get all the emails but funny didnt get that one when I get back what is mine because its way over 1000 you took from me and still do had to pay a bill on my..."

Read All 10465 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.3 (1,492 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"I do not have the parental control pin for my sons fortnite game. His step father set it up and no one knows the pin and we cannot recover it. I need parental controls taken off his fortnite account."

Read All 3681 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Playstation

2.1 (1,320 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"I need my damn money back, and you all keep talking bout high volume And I did not authorize, so I need it back asap"

Read All 3541 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (877 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"I bought 5 steam cards, when I took off the stickers, 3 of the cards code came off, anyway you can help?"

Read All 2227 reviews Customer Service

Gamestop

1.7 (487 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"Didn't come jd ha hshdhdhvvdvxvxvxvdv schupp dvvdvxbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvccccccccccccccccccjdjsgdhshhdb"

Read All 940 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1,878 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"i have now been unable to go online with gta5 for 2 weeks &;;;;;;;;;;this is the second time the last 1 lasted 1 montgreat game but h"

Read All 4558 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1,085 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"I have been dealing with fraudulent charges from playtika for over a month. I have submitted forms and received no help at all. Im at my wits end. Ive had hundreds of dollars stolen from me. Please respond!!! I need a phone..."

Read All 2252 reviews Customer Service

Zynga

1.9 (243 reviews)
    • zynga.com

"I cancelled my subscription before the free trial was up but they charged me $58. I tried to contact customer service and you can't get no one on the phone Great customer service"

Read All 483 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (219 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"Steve Harvey continually makes offensive, sexual, and unacceptable innuendos. Yet he gets more airtime. Children are watching these programs."

Read All 627 reviews Customer Service

2K Sports

2.0 (191 reviews)
    • www.2k.com

"My codes for the legendary edition for ps5 did not work gave picture of my receipt Still no resolve kept wanting to run me through too many steps wasnt worth the hassle oh well been a 2k sports fan since the early days too with..."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service