Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Food Manufacturers

Sturm Foods

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • sturmfoods.com

"I have been purchasing these k-cups for about a year, and apparently now there has been a recipe change. The caramel cappuccino now has a bitter taste with a filmy, pasty residue left over. I contacted the company and was..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

SnackWells

1.2 (53 reviews)
    • www.snackwells.com

"The old Snackwell's devils food cookie was my favorite cookie and I didn't even care that it was fat free. It tasted amazing. This new version is not the same and I'm sorry I spent the money. The rest of the box is going in the..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smithfield Foods

1.6 (24 reviews)
    • www.smithfieldfoods.com

"1 lb of bacon with mostly fat. Very disappointed. Purchased at Walmart in Auburndale, Florida.
    Want to contact the company but unable to locate customer service to help directly"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Ruffles

2.1 (42 reviews)
    • ruffles.com

"Talked to customer service
    Told her Ive been buying ruffle chips for decades and the last several bags the chips have been burnt. Different recipe?
    She said thanks and shed pass on my message.
    Didnt ask where I live or bought the chi..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Ore Ida

2.1 (168 reviews)
    • www.oreida.com

"I bought an 8 lb bag of Ore Ida fries crinkled. When I opened the bag it was filled with seconds. Small bits and pieces. I paid 8.99 for the product at Sams. You are apologetic and sent me a coupon for $4. However, Sams not Costco..."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

O Organics

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.safeway.com

"I purchased a can of organics tomatoes sauce I ate some and than noticed that it was rust in the can"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Natures Promise

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"In the USA we have an abundance of APPLES, so why import any, in any form, from anywhere else? We also grow Honey Crisp apples right here in the USA, so there would be no need to make the juice from any other, and then put Honey..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Mrs Freshleys

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • www.mrsfreshleys.com

"Just bought donuts they were old hard , tasted nasty booooopppopoooppooppoooooooopoppoopppoppppoooooopo"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Mondelez International

1.5 (51 reviews)
    • www.mondelezinternational.com

"Nilla wafers are under baked, misshapen and fall apart. Ritz crackers crumble and you cant spread cheese, etc. on them. Very poor quality. I will be looking for other brands to replace Nabisco/Mondelez products. Bad move Nabisco!"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Little Debbie

2.4 (137 reviews)
    • www.littledebbie.com

"Have a great idea to one or more of your products. Great company you have but needs a serious upgrade. I can help. You can contact me at 843 209- ****. 102 Salem court, Summerville S.C. 29486"

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service