Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Food Manufacturers

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"The Ham was full of circles of fat. It reminded me of Mortdella . Spelt that wrong but you get what Im saying. I was very sad. My Husband was looking forward to a nice sandwich."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Tastykake

2.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.tastykake.com

"I am not pissed. I love tastykake. Why in Georgia zip code 36029 Peachtree City Ga can't I find your cream filled coffee kake??? I can find every other tastykake except for this one?????

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (320 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"DDWhy did you change your cans to be practically impossible to open. When my husband tried to open one today all he could do was open it it in some spots. Can openers do not work on them. You have extra medal on them that will..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Clancys Chips

2.8 (235 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"The chips are soso, they are too salty and taste just alright not that great. Ruffles are like a 100 times better."

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (182 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"Planters is the best! After hooked while living in Florida moved back to Arizona. I tested it against my old favorite Skippy creamy. I ate. Teaspoon of the Skippy it was like I had a teaspoon of sugar in my mouth, had to dispose o..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service