Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Appliances and Electronics

Gerhards Appliances

2.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.gerhardsappliance.com

"We had bought a General Electric washer dryer from your Warrington store. When delivered it was damaged and a service representative came and decided it would need major work. When I went to talk with the sales representative..."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Blue Hippo

2.2 (1 review)
    • www.bluehippo.com

"Order number#10087****, placed on 3rd of June"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (431 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I called the repair service on Friday and explained that my refrigerator was making a loud noise when it came on. I was told by the repair service that there would be no charge if a problem could not be found. I asked a second tim..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"We discovered that our 6 week old Maytag Fridge would freeze about 20% of the fresh side items. Lowes wouldn't take it back and Maytag, after many calls and much phone babysitting offered to send a guy out in 3 weeks, gave us an..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

General Electric

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • www.ge.com

"We ordered water filters for our G. E. refrigerator about 3 weeks or so ago. Still have not recieved them. Have called them twice, get the same run atpround.
    "They are at Fed Ex, they have them just have not shipped them". This Fed..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"Why do i have to pay money to talk to someone about one of your TVs my tv has been sayings its not connected to the internet but or is plus its been buffering itself all day"

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service