Browse Auto Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Auto

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"Called GM customer Service first time w/o 6/14/21. Very unsatisfactory level of knowledge. It is now a week and several.phone calls later with still no resolution to problem. HELP !!"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (214 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I wanted to sync my phone so I could use Alexa to play music.
    I have consulted with many tech support people but it still doesn't work.
    What now??"

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"I have purchased new 2021 Soul EX (VIN: KNDJ33AU8M779****) at Brown Manassas Kia on June 18, 2021. The car has less than 200 miles.
    I was driving the Soul on I-495 today at speed 65 miles/hr, the engine light came on and engine was..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I did not appreciate that I go they to get my Car service and I could not get a loaner car but the said they didnt have any but then they want to rent me a car for 46 dollars a day"

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Mitsubishi Motors North America

1.8 (45 reviews)
    • www.mitsubishicars.com

"Power steering goes out of the car that is still under warranty. I have contacted the General manager of our district, he wants me to return the car to the repair shop again. The repair shop has had the car for a week before and..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.mbusa.com

"Mercedes Benz USA denied coverage on my 2017 GLS 450 with 38,000 miles - I don't understand how a seal replacement is caused by other than faulty workmanship or defective parts on a heavy duty vehicle with so few miles. $2,200.
    My..."