Browse Advertising Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Advertising

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

3 Offer 9

• Advertising

"There is a company that is billing my credit card under the names: 3offer9.com, cp2pay.com, and lsm5-us-pay.com... I found out it's an online pharmacy of some sort, and they have been charging my card for two years!!!! (yes,..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Smooth Away

• www.getsmoothaway.com

"Bought Smooth Away hair remover. I could have used an old piece of innertube and it would have worked the same. I have always been happy with the merchandise I recieve except in this case. The product doesn't meet with the..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Opex

• Advertising

"The Opex Service in Moorestown NJ is awful. Their Opex Mailroom Mail Scanner Machines are a ripoff. Beware. Their sales is full of false marketing hype. Worst ever in service. They don't honor their service mail contracts. They..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

MyOrderList

• Advertising

"This is Brent Caylor. i did not get the america's beautiful national parks for $2 Bill and Quarter collection and im waiting to get that since i have get last time Block Island. i am wanting to keep collection for 2019 and 2020 an..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Gulf Coast Readers

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • gulfcoastreaders.com

"I keep getting notice for past due amount but haven't received any magazines My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

American Coradius International

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.americancoradiusinternational.com

"I have reported this collection to the BBB today because it is either fraudulent or a scam. After looking online there are so many people receiving these collection notices from you who have no idea why and filing complaints..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service