Browse Companies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ubereats

1.5 (14,367 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered through the app and the order was charged but there is no record of my order in the app nor there is the "Follow order" option. i dont know if my order will arrive but it got charged, so i want to know if my order is on..."

Read All 29562 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,284 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"With the experience that I had with Fashion Nova , I want my money back . I'll never buy from it ever again , I juss want my money I don't want this useless credit . I want my money back. Pleasee"

Read All 11705 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lyft

1.8 (4,117 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Cost of ride.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

Read All 11455 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I gave them the email address and done it over a couple times. Why do they not have a number for fadcebook"

Read All 42490 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,935 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"So first day the driver was 30 minutes late. He claimed it Was the restaurants fault as they took too long to prepare. I found he he was grabbing multiple orders and delivering them. Our food was so cold and was not edible.. then..."

Read All 23177 reviews Customer Service

Philadelphia Inquirer

2.0 (203 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.inquirer.com

"My newspaper was paid up till 10/16. My renewal bill says 9/28. Thats 18 days different. When i telephoned today i was told that date reflects extra charges for things like puzxle books, eagles insert etc...i told the lady i dont..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13405 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,578 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I purchased a package and forgot to place my apartment number on it. I understood why my package was returned to sender but when I contacted SHEIN to get my packaged sent back out, no one responded. I no longer want the package I..."

Read All 15273 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"A $50 charge was made to my card for deposit fee that service was canceled I was told that money would be placed back on my card within a few days it's now been a couple weeks and that money has not been replaced I would like to..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,217 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"Not being able to talk to you and I think that it's important to be able to talk to you I only like verbally conversation about any of my issues"

Read All 4691 reviews Customer Service