Browse Fast Food Companies in Allentown, Pennsylvania

Fast Food

Little Caesars

2.2 (2555 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Whoever was working at Hobart, Indiana Little Caesars, watched us pull up and walked to the door and locked it at 7:56. Hours online say close at 10pm. She then turned away from me while I was at the door. So I called and a..."

Read All 4037 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sheetz

2.7 (693 reviews)
    • www.sheetz.com

"IF YOU EAT AT SHEETZ WATCH THEM CLOSELY, THEY WILL MESS WITH IT, IV PERSONALLY CAUGHT THEM 2X NOW. Today it was the one by interstate. I asked for my frozen latte to be blended 2x and after a very long wait I finally ended up..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.1 (2475 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"I order in the morning for pick up evening and my order is not ready and my all guest waiting I feed so bad front of my guest and waiting all kids fir dinner"

Read All 4354 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (521 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"I haven't heard from the company nor have I returned to the restaurant. One would hold up the line to pull apart the burger to see if the order is correct."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (775 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"I went to use my gift card the subway employee said I have zero balance the card was supposed to have 25 or 30 dollars on it The card was given to me by my sister The card # is 629944****484316 pin 3424****"

Read All 1711 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (497 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"So my family and I went out for ice cream tonight. Two Sonics in our area to choose from. We get to the first one on Richland Ave. "Oh we're closed at 10" wasn't 10 yet. Go to the one on Whiskey Rd. We order, get food. Lights are..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2383 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Bad service, did not receive the food I order food never arrived I want my money back this service sucks Im still waiting for the food ordered"

Read All 4690 reviews Customer Service

IHOP

2.1 (376 reviews)
    • www.ihop.com

"Charge of 21.88 that I dont recognize. Im being charged again on bank statements as 25.88 which I believe is the same charge on card without a date!!!"

Read All 743 reviews Customer Service

Burger King

2.0 (707 reviews)
    • www.burgerking.com

"I did like to go by Burger King on my way to work and get 2 bacon and egg croissants. Which I expect to be hot not cold. I have received them cold more than once at this location (5316 Millertown Pike, Knoxville, TN). But over..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service