Browse Dealers Companies in Allentown, Pennsylvania

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Lexus Of Lehigh Valley

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.lexusoflehighvalley.com

"The GM of Lehigh Valley Lexus in Pennsylvania (Carl Hesse) , provided a document to the AG's office in response to my complaint, that the voice recognition system does not work.
    They are aware of the problem and the owner (Peter Co..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fred Beans

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.fredbeans.com

"Doylestown parts warehouse is UNSAFE !! The fans do not work and the air is toxic because of Kittys constant *** . Her double wide filth cannon *** has killed every bird for miles . It smells like stale beer from Lou the drunk ,..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Ciocca Volkswagen Of Allentown

• www.cioccavolkswagen.com

"I just got back from a service appointment to have my 2013 Beetle (which I purchased new from them in 2013) inspected and an oil change. The Service Rep/., John, did not listen to a single thing I said. Hd kept trying to push..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"My engine seized in November I think. It was under warrantee and it was replaced. I have put maybe 2000 miles on that engine and it is now dead and won't start. I have kept up on maintenance and don't need an oil change for 2000 m..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Autos Of Dallas

1.4 (25 reviews)
    • www.autosofdallas.com

"I purchased a pre owned Cadillac xt5 with 30k miles from Autos of Dallas last week. The salesman that helped me was Gabriel Mendoza who apparently lost his job a few days after he sold me my vehicle. I dont live in Dallas so I..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service