Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Allianz Global Assistance Usa

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.allianzassistance.com

"Purchased 3 airline tickets for a business trip and purchased the insurance that was on the Priceline website. My trip was canceled as a result of covid concerns at my destination and I would have to reschedule. Allianz paid for..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Allegheny County

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.county.allegheny.pa.us

"BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND YELLS THE N WORD OUT THE WINDOW OF HER DARK CAR SHE TURNS..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allbobbleheads

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.allbobbleheads.com

"Hard to reach anyone for customer service. I ended up cancelling my order - not worth the hassle. Should you run into any delays or problems -which you will - customer service (1 person operation named Tammy) is beyond rude...."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

All Weather Auto Transport

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.allweatherauto.net

"Last December I contracted with Anthony to ship my car from Florida to Michigan in May, 2016 and back to Florida in October 2016. Anthony quoted a fee of $150 each way for his service and $500. each way for the carrier. Like a..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

All Shore Heating And Air Conditioning

1.0 (1 review)
    • Heating, Cooling and Air Conditioning
    • www.allshorehvac.com

"My A/C unit stopped working from friday (8/12/2016) and i have been trying to contact service.. Unfortunately my unit stopped working on a friday evening so it was after office hours.. They had the toll free number through which i..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

All Green Carpet Cleaning

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • Cleaning Services
    • www.allgreencarpetclean.org

"Please stop calling Ray the carpet cleaner"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

All Factory Wheels

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.allfactorywheels.com

"I needed four wheels for my car. I ordered one wheel for my car because I wanted to make sure it fit. It came quickly, I tried it on, and it fit perfectly so I ordered three more. When they came, I took them all to the tire shop..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

All County Property Management

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • allcountygroup.com

"Wish leaving zero stars was an option. i have been renting the same property since May 2006 when i moved to CO Springs.
    Then (very unfortunately) All County took over as property manager a few years ago. They are the absolute worst..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Alibris

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.alibris.com

"On 11/04/21 Alibris Books attempted to electronically withdraw $45.27 from my account ending in 5195. I have not ordered anything from you. Please advise"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Alia Law Group

• Lawyers and Legal Services
    • www.alialawgroup.com

"my husband and i asked for the services of alai law group to help us so we would not loose our home they did the modification and failed to send us our monthly statements so i did not know what the monthly payments were so now we..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service