Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Andy Mohr Toyota

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.andymohrtoyota.com

"A rating of one is too high, but they don't have zero! I took my Tundra in for service in late May of this year and was told I had bad gasoline (too much ethanol). After they dumped out 35-gallons of fuel and charged me a $290..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Andrews Well Drilling

• Construction and Repair

"Andrews Well Drilling of Wellsboro PA came to my house and fixed my well i mean attempted to fix it...........First off they pulled into my yard with a service van with bald tires just so they wouldn't have to walk to extra ten..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ancestry

1.6 (204 reviews)
    • Background and People Search
    • www.ancestry.com

"I signed up for a "Free Trial" with Ancestry. I was looking for specific information (the death dates of my parents). Ancestry could not provide that information. I cancelled the subscription immediately. When received the first m..."

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service

Ams Reo

5.0 (1 review)
    • Staff

"Bad pay did a lot of eork for this company still waiting for payment a year later. "

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Amrock

1.5 (24 reviews)
    • www.amrock.com

"They did my appraisal on the 4th of august it is now the 30 th and i still do not have an appraisal report, and im supposed to close on my house in 2 days i am not very happy at all with this.no"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Amica Insurance

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.amica.com

"For over 25 years, I have been a satisfied customer of Amica Mutual Insurance...until now! I have two issues:
    1) My daughter was involved in a MVA (auto/cyclist) 2 years ago. I tried to light a fire under Amica's representatives, b..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Ameristar Casinos

• Gambling and Lotto
    • www.ameristar.com

"My husband and I usually go to black hawk and have a great time, even if we don't win at a casino although this time was different. When we first arrived I was run down by a security guard demanding to see my I.D. My hands were..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

AmeriSave

2.8 (107 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.amerisave.com

"Hello Victoria, thank you for your feedback. We’d like to look into this for you. Would you be so kind as to email us at customercareSM@amerisave.com? Please include your loan application number and a good contact phone number."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Ameripride Tax Group

• Taxes
    • ameripridetaxgroup.com

"we paid them $7500 to settle with the irs for us and they have never as much as called the irs in our behalf. It has been over 3 yrs now and they have done nothing to help us. Irs is taking over 50% of my khusband social..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Amerihealth

1.3 (11 reviews)
    • www.amerihealth.com

"Amerihealth cancelled my policy in June 2020 for non payment. I made my last payment in March for April and May 2020 and April was also the last time I worked. Since I was delayed in getting unemployment funds I could not pay..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service