Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Pennsylvania

Adam Kokinda Land Development

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Real Estate

"I bought a land from him,he is not the owner of this land"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Ad And S Janitorial

• Cleaning Services
    • www.adsjanitorialservice.com

"I contacted this company AD&S for a paint job. I spoke with a very professional woman named Dina. My request to get the job done in a expeditious timeframe was nothing new to her. She gave me a quote based on my information I..."

• Advertisements

ACUVUE

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.acuvue.com

"Let me just say trying to get a rebate from this company is a nightmare! Everything they require for you to submit is simply ridiculous. I don't understand the purpose of getting a receipt with your information, product..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

AcuRite

1.9 (53 reviews)
    • www.acurite.com

"IT DOESN'T WORK, DON'T BUY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO A SUPPORT AGENT OR TECHNICIAN FOR OVER 8 HOURS, THEY HAVE NO SUPPORT, SO HERE I AM STUCK WITH A PIECE OF JUNK."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Actors

• Advertising
    • www.actorsetclimited.com

"I was under contract at Actors and was supposed to receive $800.00 for a job I preformed. Denise instead cashed my check and used it to buy her DRUGS.

She issued me 2 HOT checks which cost me about $70.00 in fees at my bank. I und..."

Active Response Group

• Appliances and Electronics

"I fulfilled all the requirements to receive a $100.00 Macy's gift card through www. TrustedRewards.com. My requirements were finished in March 2008 and my gift card scheduled to be sent on April 4, 2008. It is now August 22,..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Active Appliances

1.1 (16 reviews)
    • activeappliances.com

"Worst costumer service. They dont communicate with you. Technicians dont speak English. Supervisor Rod is always on lunch break or unavailable and doesnt return phone calls. My refrigerator has been broken since August and it is..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Acme Furniture

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acmecorp.com

"I just picked up my order from home depot near me. And I already called their customer representative and she took me here so I can have my replacements. Cos there are missing hardware on my order. Since I had to pick it up they..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Ackerman Security Systems

2.7 (84 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.ackermansecurity.com

"I have been a customer for many years and your customer service is terrible. In one instance your phone tech failed to tell me that I should not use a particular brand of batteries for a glass-break sensor, but the tech who came o..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Achieve IT Solutions

• www.achieveits.com

"The CEO of this company hires you, WITH a START DATE, and then emails you just before start time, that the job is given to someone else. Doesn't even have the dignity to talk face to face or on the phone. A real dishonest way..."