Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Apollo Moving and Storage

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.apollomoving.net

"A movement consultant came to view the location, I was given a price, I get only am estimate. I was quoted a 3 hr price, since no boxes' appliances, with exception of a washer &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; dryer...."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Apartment Movers

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.apartmentmovers.com

"Where to start... 1st I was charged 3 time the quote. 2nd left half of my stuff at the old house. 3rd I think they hit every wall in my brand new house with my furniture. 4th Their truck leaked hydrolic fluid in. I could go on &..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aosom

1.5 (42 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.aosom.com

"I got hold of them and they wanted audio sound video of the problem and of course it hasnt happened since!!! Go figure"

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Aomei Technology

2.6 (10 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.aomeitech.com

"I purchased Backupper and the license key provided states it is invalid. Emailed support but yet have to hear from them. And no Tel number to call makes it difficult and to purchase again from them."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

AO Smith

1.9 (32 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.aosmith.com

"I complained 4 times in last 30 days.on 1st.complaint he called comming after 5 pm .I replied that you come 10 to 12 am next day.But he has not turned up and closed the ticket.He did the same closing my complaints 3 times with..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

AO Eyewear

• Medical Supplies and Equipment

"I bought my son glasses from this company just the frames, they do not offer any warranty with just the frames with kids I would of gladly bought the warranty however when you bough the warranty you would still have to pay extra..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Anytime Spas And Pools

• Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.anytimespasandpools.com

"Purchased 2 items over the last year. A salt system for an above ground pool paid a lot of money for it had his men install it and no one ever said a word to me about the salt system voiding the warranty for an above ground pool...."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Antwerpen Toyota

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.antwerpentoyota.com

"I went to Antwerpen Toyota to look at a 2018 Toyota 4Runner they had advertised. Ive had 4 runners in the past and was ready for another none. I thought I would buy a slightly used one and save some money.
    I went to the dealership..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

ANTOnline

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.antonline.com

"Only kept asking question after question instead of addressing the issue I was having, I just gave up"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Anthony DiMaio Contractors

• Construction and Repair

"Anthony DiMaio signed a contract to build and stain a 12X12 deck In Brookhaven, PA, on July 14, 2011. The deck was built, but now (July 6, 2012), after many attempts, he will not return a phone call and the deck remain unstained...."

Read 1 review Customer Service