Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Apx International

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.shipping-worldwide.com

"I want to know about this program"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

APX Alarm

1.9 (6 reviews)
    • Security and Protection Services
    • www.apxalarm.com

"The people came to my house and made this offer we accepted at the time and they told us to contact them for ths cancellation which we did within the time frame they never came for the equipment and charge us anyway. I called..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aptito

1.7 (1 review)
    • Software
    • aptito.com

"They have a good website but terrible programs and employees. They have no idea how to run a business. They lie and create bs to keep wasting your time until your fed up and want to cancel then they listen. Terrible company go..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Appliances Unlimited Of Reading

• Appliances and Electronics

"I have never experienced such unprofessional and unqualified services as that of Appliances Unlimited located in Reading, PA. We had contacted Appliances Unlimited to service our Bluestar range exhaust fan. That was back on June 6..."

Appliance Repair

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.appliancerepairllc.net

"I've recently tried to get service on my Maytag Dishwasher as it is considered a "Safety Issue" (by Maytag Representative) and they assigned the job to the Appliance Experts...as they were here to fix the Maytag double oven..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Apple Honda

2.7 (1 review)
    • www.applehonda.com

"bought a 2021 Honda CRV FROM HONDA OF YORK PA - APPLE- dealer representative ERIC M SHEFFER PUT A $3009.00 CHARGE on bill that I had to have removed by manger. 30 min later after he was told 5 times no than lied to me on cost just..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Apple Ford

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.appleford.com

"Apple Ford Shakopee Minnesota is a VERY BAD place to buy a vehicle! This is one of many complaints I will write. I have a 2014 Ford focus we bought there, accessorized at Apple Ford, and serviced there and have been in there FIVE..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Apple Automotive Group

• www.appleautomotive.com

"Apple auto group in york pa is ran by nothing but greedy people who change everything around to try and steal from there customers. Most people don't know alot about cars and the only thing are concerned with is making a..."

Appalachian Cane Corso

• Animal Services

"In Oct 2009 I bought my Cane Corso named Cosmo from this breeder in Marysville PA. He died on Nov 12 2015 of bone cancer. He was only 6 yrs old. He was a beautiful black brindle. He was my companion and protector. On Oct 9th of..."