Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Groupon

1.6 (3,642 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I used Americas best elimination to exterminate my home I have tried calling them for couple weeks dont answer my house seems worse then before they exterminated
    Jan Gaskamp
    281960****"

Read All 8870 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (2,131 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"They hung up on me. Crazy. Waiting to get transferred and them they just hung up on me. How hard is it to answer the phone?"

Read All 4179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I am not exactly computer savvy so I called to have my daughter cell phone temporarily suspended as a punishment. A month later after good behavior I called to have it turned back on. I called atnt again to have it put back on..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (556 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.rentacenter.com

"I write this because as a stockholder Rent-A-Center, I am pissed off and mad, I lost my daughter about two weeks ago I had to leave the country to go take care of matters had a hard time getting ahold of her Center I have to call..."

Read All 1900 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,742 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Bought 4 parts and 3 out of the 4 were bad. First user and last time user. I also dont like the fact that you have to repurchase parts to correct the problem. What if the next set of parts are bad then what!!!!!! Poor serbice"

Read All 6001 reviews Customer Service

The Morning Call

1.7 (86 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.mcall.com

"My father is 93 and has few pleasures in life. He loves the paper. In the last 2 week he has received his paper 1 time. I call every say to report it, speak to foreign reps, who promise the paper will arrive tomorrow. Everyday I..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Megabus

2.1 (1,286 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"I'm calling to see if I left my keys on Megabus when travel on the bus if I someone could reach out to me I would appreciate it Sharon Sands"

Read All 2999 reviews Customer Service

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (551 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.lafitness.com

"literally didnt even answer bruh it wasnt even 2 I CANT EVEN WRITE A REVIEW LIKE YALL CANT ACCEPT ANYTHING HUH"

Read All 1836 reviews Customer Service