Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Pep Boys

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"I had a confirmed appointment via email in Hiram Ga. when I arrived they stated needed to cancel due to not enough workers. Why have or use web appointments if it is not accurate. I drive 30 min and left work early."

Read All 1458 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,431 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I got banned for no reason and this guy named 25Envy was really toxic and reported me for no reason but I did"

Read All 10621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Byrider

1.7 (641 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"No i lost my job in sept my family has been helping me with payments. But i got a job at ups today, but i wont have a way to work now"

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,327 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I am moving and need my services to transfer to 380 Morrison Ave. I live right now at 362 Morrison Ave.
    I need to transfer to 380 Morrison Ave."

Read All 4138 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,488 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I tried 4 times to talk to somebody never happened i was trying to track my order requested a call back never happened lousie customer service"

Read All 3498 reviews Customer Service

AmeriGas

1.4 (711 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.amerigas.com

"We found an underground Amerigas propane tank on our property and paid to have it excavated. We never ordered it, nor did we ever use it. I have been calling Amerigas for more than two months to have them pick it up. The first 6..."

Read All 1747 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I would like to request a copy of my w24 because I never file my taxes since 2007 and i would like to request a cpoy"

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,539 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"I purchased three express gift cards for $500.00 a piece and I meant to get American Express gift cards I discovered my mistake within 5 minutes of purchasing them but the home depot I purchased them at would not refund my..."

Read All 3306 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,683 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"My wife and her girl friend went to our local Panera Bread for lunch last week.They ordered 1 whole Turkey BLT,which they shared.Their bill was $18. They questioned the bill as theyve eaten there many times for much less. I went..."

Read All 2717 reviews Customer Service