Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Pennsylvania

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"$40 for a medium pie and 12 wings is crazy...no way. That is simply robbing your customers of their money... I'll never go to Pizza Hut again!! Break in half... $20 for a medium pizza... $20 for 12 wings. What a crock...
    NEVER AGAI..."

Read All 6701 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Levin Furniture

1.7 (242 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.levinfurniture.com

"Ive spent 14,000.00 On Levin furniture. It took months to have the furniture delivered and every piece of furniture was damaged and had to be returned. I had to wait again for my furniture. This past week they delivered the final..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,562 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"Why my money take from account and also who open credit from my information. I need my money as soon as possible"

Read All 4116 reviews Customer Service

Gillece Services

3.2 (21 reviews)
    • Plumbing
    • www.gillece.com

"I have Received LG washing machine. But i am not received invoice copy.
    Please send to my mail id
    Ramalakshmanan.s@***.com

Red grapes
    Cucumber
    Chopped red onion
    Red grapes
    This is very bad service!"

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service