Browse Companies in Pennsylvania, United States

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I cant reach anyone to answer my questions. There is no phone number for uber support.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

Read All 13319 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,241 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Fashionnova already charged me and I never received my order and I am sooo frustrated.
    I place a order back in September 22 and is October 20/21.
    I send several emails, calls, DM on IG no one call me back or answer my emails.
    I need..."

Read All 11580 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,057 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"I went to a verizon store to purchase a new phone. I did this each year, at the same store. Phone was on wait list and I understood but the price salesperson gave me was not true. The next day I received an email telling me what..."

Read All 3071 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,900 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6364 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,671 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have received a shirt from SHEIN I ordered this shirt two times both times the shirt came the same way and the problem was that the print was printed upside down I wrote a review and it still came the same way"

Read All 15191 reviews Customer Service

Philadelphia Inquirer

2.0 (201 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.inquirer.com

"I dont have time or the interest to keep repetitive complaints aboutAbout the Philadelphia Inquirer. Everything about it stinks. Bad numbers on website. I have spent an hour and 1/2 wasted time trying to get missed deliveries and..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,408 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want to talk to a person the new membership say not paid can this go through without a lot of questions"

Read All 4681 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Package never delivered This is absolute *** that I have to write 100 characters to tell you my package was never delivered this is absolute *** I never deal with this with Amazon your company *** sucks"

Read All 11207 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,092 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"When an item says prime I do not understand why it takes over a week to get the item . Thought prime meant about three days ."

Read All 11382 reviews Customer Service